FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
News Media Contact:
Hanser & Associates (for megabus.com)
Megabus.com offers 100,000 free seats to stimulate travel in 2010
NEW YORK (Dec. 8, 2009) – Megabus.com, the first city-to-city, express bus service offering fares as low as $1, today announced it is offering 100,000 free seats for travel Jan. 6 to March 20, 2010. Customers can begin booking today.
The free seats will be available on megabus.com during the Jan. 6 to March 20 travel period. Travelers will need to use the promo code GETAWAY to book their free seats (subject to availability).
“The new year brings promise that our economy is recovering. We are encouraging people to get out and travel,” said Dale Moser, president and COO of megabus.com. “Megabus.com’s low fares make travel affordable every day, but a chance at a free ticket means there’s no reason to stay home.”
Megabus.com amenities include new double-decker buses with free Wi-Fi, reclining seats, power outlets, on-board restrooms and more.
Visit www.megabus.com for additional information on routes, schedules, amenities and fares.
NOTE You Must Click Through to the Application Page to see the Current offer of 15K and No First Year Fee .
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)