Reports on Flyertalk and a partial backorder note lead me to believe that the coins are moving again.
Remember only 2 boxes per President and only one order per address are the rules. But like any government agency, rules don’t always get followed and sometimes you can get more than one shipment to the same address. I have lots of addresses and find that works best for me.
10% Off American Flights from the Soccer Challenge Promo
This promo has been extended and now offers 10% off AA flights booked between now and January 31, 2010 and flown before February 28, 2010. It is good for up to 6 people.
Here is your link to 10% savings
Virgin Atlantic The New Big Bonus Credit Card
I must admit I have not been on top of the latest this past week as I’m lounging in Hawaii for 8 days.
Bank of America and Virgin Atlantic ( “I know nothing Commandant”) are entering the big sign up bonus era. Not as lucrative as the British Airways cards but probably more appealing with a US based carrier to many of you. Spending, extra authorized users and anniversaries push this sign up into the 60,000 mile range. There is a $90 annual fee.
Don’t forget to check your credit score with the appropriate credit reporting agency to make sure you have a chance of receiving an approval for this card. You are looking for scores in the 700+ range.
The key to choosing the right ad from the free trials on the right hand blog column are:
- Go to creditboards.com
- Join creditboards.com
- Go to forums and the creditpulls database forum
- Check which credit reporting agency is used by Bank of America in your home state.
- Use one of my ads on the right hand column for the appropriate credit reporting agency to check your score and number of inquiries.
Informed applicants have a much better success rate than those just randomly applying. And remember you can cancel the credit reporting service within the trial period without fee if you choose to do so.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95