I just don’t spend enough time on car rental deals so I zipped over to carrentalsavers.com and picked up this code for you.
Good for 50% off weekend rentals with Enterprise at neighborhood locations. Pick up Friday and return on Monday for the 50% off. Use customer number (coupon code) USMTFY1 when booking at Enterprise car rentals.
And keep that site in mind when you need a discount on a car. Again it is carrentalsavers.com
More McCormick and Schmick’s $20 Off Vouchers
UPDATE They are now all gone. Thanks again Dave B
Dave B from the Great State of Texas, and a really nice guy as well, saw that I gave away several vouchers last week and emailed me with his extras. He gets them from the Delta Skyclub when he walks in. Don’t be afraid to ask when you enter a club. I got mine from United Red Carpet Club so they must have a big promo going.
Anyway, the first 18 people that email me tomorrow at 2 PM eastern time with the email title: McCormick and Schmick and provide their snail mail address will get a $20 off voucher.
The vouchers are compliments of Dave B, a Texas Yankee, I had the pleasure of meeting at a Mileage Run seminar about 4 years ago now. We still keep in touch, and Dave B is the Frugal Travel Guy of the Day
Thanks my friend, I hope to see you in the air again.
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49