I just don’t spend enough time on car rental deals so I zipped over to carrentalsavers.com and picked up this code for you.
Good for 50% off weekend rentals with Enterprise at neighborhood locations. Pick up Friday and return on Monday for the 50% off. Use customer number (coupon code) USMTFY1 when booking at Enterprise car rentals.
And keep that site in mind when you need a discount on a car. Again it is carrentalsavers.com
More McCormick and Schmick’s $20 Off Vouchers
UPDATE They are now all gone. Thanks again Dave B
Dave B from the Great State of Texas, and a really nice guy as well, saw that I gave away several vouchers last week and emailed me with his extras. He gets them from the Delta Skyclub when he walks in. Don’t be afraid to ask when you enter a club. I got mine from United Red Carpet Club so they must have a big promo going.
Anyway, the first 18 people that email me tomorrow at 2 PM eastern time with the email title: McCormick and Schmick and provide their snail mail address will get a $20 off voucher.
The vouchers are compliments of Dave B, a Texas Yankee, I had the pleasure of meeting at a Mileage Run seminar about 4 years ago now. We still keep in touch, and Dave B is the Frugal Travel Guy of the Day
Thanks my friend, I hope to see you in the air again.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95