And the turn signal? Not where it is supposed to be either. The window wipers are in that spot. I’ve go the cleanest windows in New Zealand.
Maybe its my medication? I’ve gone from being a Paxil Puppy to Zoloft. They should disclose in the Zoloft ads disclaimers that:
“…tension may occur when driving on the wrong side of the road, the steering wheel is out of place, and the windshield wipers are constantly on.”
Yesterday, we faced a decision. Our Queenstown Lakeside apartment is 7 kilometers from downtown and hunger struck. The bus was $6 each way per person or $24 to head for the heart of the city. Not a frugal choice.
After getting lost, found, lost, found, and safely back to the apartment, I was not interested in any more driving. Not a safe choice for Kiwis on the roads.
The answer was the Frankton Ale House for chicken fingers (quite good), within walking distance. Everybody was a big winner and we lived to see another day.
Seriously, driving on the wrong side is a mental strain and will flat wear you out at times. Go easy, be cautious, and have a good co-pilot on board. After years of driving on the right side, every instinct in your body wants you to cross that center line or make a quick unchecked right hand turn.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)