Boarding from what gate?
So my family picked up our luggage and carried it over to Gate 41. Not ten minutes later the public address voice told us that Flight 570 would in fact be boarding from Gate 35.
So, again, we gathered our carry-on luggage and returned to the original gate. Just as we were settling down, the public address voice spoke again: “Thank you for participating in Delta’s physical fitness program.
Choice Privileges 1+1+ Free Promo
Dear Frugal Travel Guy:
- Stay 2 separate times with arrival between now and April 30th
- Earn enough Choice Privileges® points for a free night on a future stay
- Stays must be booked at choicehotels.com or 800.4CHOICE
- Redeem for a free night at over 1,500 Choice hotels
* The free night is based on an 8,000-point Choice Privileges reward night level. Bonus points will be added to points earned from every two qualifying stays at eligible rates at any hotel included in the Choice Privileges program with arrival between February 22 and April 30, 2010, to reach the 8,000-point reward level. Choice Privileges number must be provided upon check-in for the stay to be eligible. A stay is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or checkouts. Allow 72 hours from checkout for points to post to your account. You must maintain an address in the U.S. (including U.S. territories), Canada, Mexico or eligible countries in Latin America, the Caribbean and Europe to be eligible for this promotion. For program details, eligible rates, eligible countries and point redemption rules, visit choiceprivileges.com.