I love this promo. LOVE It
Here is a free 1,000 priority club points and the chance to win 20,000 more if you were one of the top twenty Hilton balances at the time of devaluation.
Can any of you top my 502,877 balance of Hilton Points?
Hilton recently devalued their points and Priority Club is taking a stab back at them with the “Luckiest Loser” promo!
Everyone who has a Hilton account will have 1,000 points instantly added to their Priority Club balance.
Plus the 20,000 entrants who have the most Hilton points will get 20% of their Hilton balance back as free Priority Club points, up to 20,000. I’m unfortunately sitting on 200,000 devalued Hilton points…but 20,000 free Priority Club points would be quite nice!
The “Luckiest Loser” gets 2 million points!
You need to upload a screenshot of your Hilton balance to prove your point balance.
So, how many Hilton points do you have?
Citi Prestige® Card
- Annual Fee: $450 fee
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The increase to 50,000 ThankYou points for the Citi Prestige card may be a signal that Citi wants back in the game, big time. The sign-up bonus has just been increased to 50K points from the previous 30K offer. An added benefit is a $250 annual air travel credit each calendar year -- so, if you sign up in April, you'll receive the credit this year, and again in January of next year -- which more than covers the $450 first year fee. When you add in lounge access for you and up to two of your guests, you’ve added another $400+ in value. One more benefit worth mentioning is the fourth night free for any four-night hotel stay booked through Wagonlit Travel. And lastly is the $100 statement credit when you sign up for Global Entry and pay for it using the Prestige card. Don’t forget the ever-growing number of airline transfer partners that work with the ThankYou points program.
- $250 Air Travel Credit each year
- Complimentary 4th Night for any hotel stay
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after $3,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months the account is open.
- Points are redeemable for an $800 flight on American Airlines or US Airways®, a $665 flight on any other airline or $500 in gift cards.
- Transfer points to a variety of travel loyalty programs from airlines to hotels.
- Earn 3x points on Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 2x points on Dining at Restaurants and Entertainment
- 1 ThankYou® Point per $1 spent on other purchases