I love this promo. LOVE It
Here is a free 1,000 priority club points and the chance to win 20,000 more if you were one of the top twenty Hilton balances at the time of devaluation.
Can any of you top my 502,877 balance of Hilton Points?
Hilton recently devalued their points and Priority Club is taking a stab back at them with the “Luckiest Loser” promo!
Everyone who has a Hilton account will have 1,000 points instantly added to their Priority Club balance.
Plus the 20,000 entrants who have the most Hilton points will get 20% of their Hilton balance back as free Priority Club points, up to 20,000. I’m unfortunately sitting on 200,000 devalued Hilton points…but 20,000 free Priority Club points would be quite nice!
The “Luckiest Loser” gets 2 million points!
You need to upload a screenshot of your Hilton balance to prove your point balance.
So, how many Hilton points do you have?
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49