I love this promo. LOVE It
Here is a free 1,000 priority club points and the chance to win 20,000 more if you were one of the top twenty Hilton balances at the time of devaluation.
Can any of you top my 502,877 balance of Hilton Points?
Hilton recently devalued their points and Priority Club is taking a stab back at them with the “Luckiest Loser” promo!
Everyone who has a Hilton account will have 1,000 points instantly added to their Priority Club balance.
Plus the 20,000 entrants who have the most Hilton points will get 20% of their Hilton balance back as free Priority Club points, up to 20,000. I’m unfortunately sitting on 200,000 devalued Hilton points…but 20,000 free Priority Club points would be quite nice!
The “Luckiest Loser” gets 2 million points!
You need to upload a screenshot of your Hilton balance to prove your point balance.
So, how many Hilton points do you have?
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)