Here is a blog that lists new info on Priority Club promotions. I have never been able to figure out why they make it so difficult to register for their promos?
It appears this may come from an insider at Priority Club. It looks to me like we should all read through the whole post as some down the page have some fairly significant offers covered.
This one is worth bookmarking and I will add it to my links list as well.
Priority Club can offer some significant value for your points. I have never thought of them in the Big Three as the promos are so hard to find and register for.
This blog may change all that.
Thank you Rene for posting the link. You are our Frugal Travel Guy of the Day!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)