Sent by a reader this morning
United 50K Offer (link expired)
Make absolutelysure you copy and print this with the date.\\\
Can I guarantee you will get the 50K? NO but can assure you the answer is no if you don’t try.
What about the mail information the application talks about? Thats why I can’t guarantee.
You’ll know when you know.That’s why it is nice to have a good credit score, so you can take advantage of big offers like this one.
You can check your score with the ads on the right hand blog column. Be sure to cancel within the trial period to avoid the fee.
Scores over 700-720 are condsidered good credit
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95