I’m way behind, way out of touch with the current Hyatt promos and don’t want to miss the boat here…
I can do about 5 or 6 Hyatt stays in July during my ORD-GEG Mileage Run Fiasco. I’ve seen note of the Two for One, American Airlines bonus, Delta bonus, and as a Diamond I get a free night if I stay a night before June 27th.
Do any of these promos run until the 7th of July. Isn’t there some big Hyatt sale going on for Hyatt Place hotels.
Can a Hyatt Guru get me up to snuff please? Just a summary in the comments section would be extremely helpful.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)