This is a one day trip to see Katy’s son at his graduation from U of Michigan Dental School. We drove up to Columbia last night to attend her daughter’s husband’s graduation from computer school. We are using more of our excess Delta miles for the flights. (Nice find when looking at CAE to DTW prices!) We rented a car for $23 and earned 500 CO miles. We’re using 2,000 SPG points to stay at the downtown airport Four Points Hotel. It seems like we are either earnin’ or burnin’ with every transaction.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)