Many thanks for your great ideas and spirit to share your wealth of knowledge.
Just cruising the Marriott forum on Flyertalk I ran across a new promotion:
The catch is – members must change their earning preference to MILES on their Marriott profile. The promotion link will not show up until the earning preference has been changed. Here are the terms copied from the promo page.
Thanks again Rick!
Earn up to 60,000 bonus miles with the Delta SkyMiles® program for your Marriott® stays by earning 5,000 bonus miles per stay — beginning with your second stay — from May 1 through September 6, 2010.
New Horizons Await. Marriott Rewards Can Take You There! Earn up to 60,000 bonus miles with the Delta SkyMiles program for your Marriott stays. That’s in addition to your base miles earned.
Here’s how it works:
* Stay at any of over 3,200 participating Marriott hotels in 68 countries across 10 distinctive brands from May 1 through September 6, 2010
* Earn 5,000 bonus miles per stay — beginning with your second stay — with the Delta SkyMiles program up to 60,000 bonus miles
That’s enough miles for up to two round-trip award travel tickets anywhere Delta flies in the Continental U.S.!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)