I got an email today offering a 5K bonus for staying once on a qualifying rate within the next 90 days. The T&C say it is targeted, but when I remove my name from the registration page it still offers the promo.
This is one of those hit and miss chances that depends on the IT department of Priority Club. They ask where you heard of the promo. I have no idea what to tell you to answer. I answered an email from Priority Club as that’s how I heard.
It will take you two seconds so give it a try. 5000 points is a free PointsBreak Night. Why not.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)