I got an email several days ago indicating the offers had been extended until September 30, 2010. That is 25K for a personal and 25K CO miles for opening accounts and using their debit cards. Cost is $25 for the personal debit card and $65 for the business debit card.
The links are in the Top Eight Travel Deals. Don’t forget to refresh the coupon to get a new unique coupon code. I got my business app in time and glad to see the extension as we missed it for Katy.
The Starwood 30K Offer
Remember my ad links for the Starwood card should not be used this week. The correct link until July 6th is listed on the July 1st post. 30K for both the business and personal card. Take advantage of that special offer and for those of you that wanted to give me the referral, Thank You but there is none. Get your 30K each and I’m a happy camper.
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49