My first day of flying on US Airways was uneventful. I liked the leather first-class seats. There is limited pitch between first class rows, not much more than E+ on United. The breakfast was decent and the plane was clean. We departed on time on the on bound legs. I was able to volunteer in Chicago for my later PHX-GEG flight but there was no bump forthcoming. When I got to Spokane I checked seatcounter.com and saw the returning PHX-ORD had only 1 seat available. I went to the counter and offered to volunteer. I was told that the PHX-ORD flight was under PHX control and I could not volunteer in Spokane for that leg. When I commented that I just did it this morning, she got snotty and said it was not possible. My retort was that it was strange that she was not allowed as others were. Her retort was that somebody over stepped their boundaries. I gave up and will wait until I get to PHX to volunteer.
Why can’t they get their story straight. And it is not just US Airways. BTW: There is no audio on their A320′s? It has been removed??? Weight?
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)