For those of you that don’t know him, Mr Pickles was written up in the Wall Street Journal for his successes with the US Mint Program. He will be sharing his story at the sold out Chicago Seminar DO in October with 500 frugal travel nuts. Can’t wait to meet him.
MrPickles note to me reminded me that there are free applications for the Kindle reader available for your Iphone, Ipad, PC and who knows what other gadget you are carrying. He is reading the Frugal Travel Guy Handbook on his Iphone.
Here is the link for getting your free Kindle applications and MrPickles is the Frugal Travel Guy of the Day
If you have purchased a copy already, or do in the near future, I’m running a contest for those that find grammatical, spelling, typing errors that need correcting. I’ll throw the names of all those that find an error in a hat, and we’ll draw for a nice thank you prize. Send me the errors at.
And lastly, if you purchase a copy of the paperback directly from the book manufacturer’s link (same price), I will send a free copy of the Frugal Travel Guy Handbook to a Wounded Warrior or Disabled Vet.
One of our readers, Colonel Wes, is helping spread the word to those guys and gals that sacrificed so much for us, and may need a few tips on cutting their future travel costs. I’m honored to help them any way I can.
If you’d like a copy of the handbook, and to help one of our finest at the same time, use this link to buy your copy of the Frugal Travel Guy Handbook.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)