I’m wondering if anyone else got only 20K for the July 30K SPG new card bonus?
Katy’s account only had a 20,000 sign up bonus post and when I called them they told me that was the amount of the promotion. It was only the hottest SPG promo in years. We all knew it was 30K and many of you got 10K plus 30K on the business card.
I sent the secure message center a copy of their email to Katy dated 7/27 where it clearly states that if she cancels her old card, she would get the full 30K. I expect this to be an easy correction.
My account is still in doubt. I got a posting of 10K and 20K and believe that there is more to come as I did both personal and business cards. My next statement closing date is 9/18, so not long to wait.
Did anybody else get shorted?
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)