I’m wondering if anyone else got only 20K for the July 30K SPG new card bonus?
Katy’s account only had a 20,000 sign up bonus post and when I called them they told me that was the amount of the promotion. It was only the hottest SPG promo in years. We all knew it was 30K and many of you got 10K plus 30K on the business card.
I sent the secure message center a copy of their email to Katy dated 7/27 where it clearly states that if she cancels her old card, she would get the full 30K. I expect this to be an easy correction.
My account is still in doubt. I got a posting of 10K and 20K and believe that there is more to come as I did both personal and business cards. My next statement closing date is 9/18, so not long to wait.
Did anybody else get shorted?
Citi Prestige® Card
- Annual Fee: $450 fee
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The increase to 50,000 ThankYou points for the Citi Prestige card may be a signal that Citi wants back in the game, big time. The sign-up bonus has just been increased to 50K points from the previous 30K offer. An added benefit is a $250 annual air travel credit each calendar year -- so, if you sign up in April, you'll receive the credit this year, and again in January of next year -- which more than covers the $450 first year fee. When you add in lounge access for you and up to two of your guests, you’ve added another $400+ in value. One more benefit worth mentioning is the fourth night free for any four-night hotel stay booked through Wagonlit Travel. And lastly is the $100 statement credit when you sign up for Global Entry and pay for it using the Prestige card. Don’t forget the ever-growing number of airline transfer partners that work with the ThankYou points program.
- $250 Air Travel Credit each year
- Complimentary 4th Night for any hotel stay
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after $3,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months the account is open.
- Points are redeemable for an $800 flight on American Airlines or US Airways®, a $665 flight on any other airline or $500 in gift cards.
- Transfer points to a variety of travel loyalty programs from airlines to hotels.
- Earn 3x points on Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 2x points on Dining at Restaurants and Entertainment
- 1 ThankYou® Point per $1 spent on other purchases