The Northwest Airlines credit cards were soon to become a thing of the past. Many of you got as many Northwest credit cards as you could because they would not be available again and you knew they would become Delta Pesos.
That opportunity is here again with Continental Airlines credit cards soon to become extinct and the conversion will be to United Airlines miles. The Dept of Justice has approved the merger.
If you fly United or Continental and have credit scores over 700, now is the time to apply for the Continental credit cards before they disappear. I’ve listed the one CO card I’m approved to advertise, but there is also a business one as well.
Get them “while they are hot” so to speak.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)