I stopped by our friendly branch of Suntrust Bank here on Hilton Head Island and said hi to the branch manager and our new account specialist Megan who will be processing your new personal (15K Delta) and business (25K DL) checking accounts.
They indicated all is going well with the new account process and wanted me to pass along, they are not able to actually open the account until the funding is received. At that point they will order your debit cards. They appreciate your business and kindness on the phone and look forward to helping all of you. If you have a business in another state they will help you out BUT you must provide proof that the business exists, by DBA (doing business as) or state registration ( each state varies in forms and fees).
I’m asking you as a personal favor as they have helped us each of the last two years that you actually consider using Suntrust as your bank for at least part of you banking, or at the least keep the account open 6 months so they can earn and keep their commissions.
Thanks. I’m glad they are going the extra mile for you. I just opened our personal accounts for the 15K bonus.
We still have no word on the authorized users as of yet. One call said yes and one said no. Only time will tell and I’ll post when I get the results of our attempt at authorized users.
AND, AND AND
Those of you that have kept your Visa debit cards from Suntrust should be getting an email shortly where they are giving you another 2500 points for keeping your account open. Now that is bank service for ya.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)