The big bonuses supposedly end tomorrow. If you have the scores and available inquiries this may be as good as it gets for awhile. Then again, they may offer 200,000 miles tomorrow. With these guys you never know.
I wish I could tell you if you will be approved or not based on a given credit score, or if you had a Citi AA card in the past, but I can’t. Some get it. Some don’t.
But if you don’t try I can assure you, you won’t get it. I’m going to throw my hat in the ring for the Citi Amex as will Katy for the Citi personal Visa. We have nothing to lose but 2-5 points on our scores and for 75K, I’ll take the risk. We got the “We’ll get back to you later” response, but Katy was offered the card enhancements like paperless statements and choosing her payment due date. They also did an online chat with her ( I mean me on her behalf). Me? I got nothing but “talk to you later” It leads me to believe lucky Katybug may score a few more miles.
Let me know how you all do.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)