With so many card applicants, it made sense to start a new database so you can see who may pull your credit for a given card application if you live in a given state.
I posted an example of the pertinent info we need to determine who may pull your credit. The database will be only as good as the info provided. Go back over your applications the last couple months and report your results to the thread. It may help a fellow frugal traveler.
I can see who pulled my credit for each application by looking at the recent inquiries on my monthly Truecredit report. You will also have the information provided if you get a denial. You’ll note that there are discrepancies in California due to the size of the state. That is the reason your city and state is important info.
I’m glad to see a fellow Carolinian has also posted his results from Myrtle Beach. Help one another out and use the info to your benefit.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95