With so many card applicants, it made sense to start a new database so you can see who may pull your credit for a given card application if you live in a given state.
I posted an example of the pertinent info we need to determine who may pull your credit. The database will be only as good as the info provided. Go back over your applications the last couple months and report your results to the thread. It may help a fellow frugal traveler.
I can see who pulled my credit for each application by looking at the recent inquiries on my monthly Truecredit report. You will also have the information provided if you get a denial. You’ll note that there are discrepancies in California due to the size of the state. That is the reason your city and state is important info.
I’m glad to see a fellow Carolinian has also posted his results from Myrtle Beach. Help one another out and use the info to your benefit.
Citi Prestige® Card
- Annual Fee: $450 fee
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The increase to 50,000 ThankYou points for the Citi Prestige card may be a signal that Citi wants back in the game, big time. The sign-up bonus has just been increased to 50K points from the previous 30K offer. An added benefit is a $250 annual air travel credit each calendar year -- so, if you sign up in April, you'll receive the credit this year, and again in January of next year -- which more than covers the $450 first year fee. When you add in lounge access for you and up to two of your guests, you’ve added another $400+ in value. One more benefit worth mentioning is the fourth night free for any four-night hotel stay booked through Wagonlit Travel. And lastly is the $100 statement credit when you sign up for Global Entry and pay for it using the Prestige card. Don’t forget the ever-growing number of airline transfer partners that work with the ThankYou points program.
- $250 Air Travel Credit each year
- Complimentary 4th Night for any hotel stay
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after $3,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months the account is open.
- Points are redeemable for an $800 flight on American Airlines or US Airways®, a $665 flight on any other airline or $500 in gift cards.
- Transfer points to a variety of travel loyalty programs from airlines to hotels.
- Earn 3x points on Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 2x points on Dining at Restaurants and Entertainment
- 1 ThankYou® Point per $1 spent on other purchases