With so many card applicants, it made sense to start a new database so you can see who may pull your credit for a given card application if you live in a given state.
I posted an example of the pertinent info we need to determine who may pull your credit. The database will be only as good as the info provided. Go back over your applications the last couple months and report your results to the thread. It may help a fellow frugal traveler.
I can see who pulled my credit for each application by looking at the recent inquiries on my monthly Truecredit report. You will also have the information provided if you get a denial. You’ll note that there are discrepancies in California due to the size of the state. That is the reason your city and state is important info.
I’m glad to see a fellow Carolinian has also posted his results from Myrtle Beach. Help one another out and use the info to your benefit.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)