I’m just minding my own business waiting for Jeff in Charleston, SC and around the corner comes the Boeing “Dreamlifter”. This 4 engine pregnant monstrosity is carry the aft fuselage (or “barrel’ as the Boeing guys call it) of the new 787 Dreamliner to Everett, Washington for assembly. I had no idea the plant was even in operation.
The Boeing guys are celebrating in the airport lounge and a cheer went up as the plane took off. It seems they spent all day fitting the thing in the “Dreamlifter”
I’m a plane geek and thought it was cool. I hope the picture comes out alright for you.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)