We now have a bit of a dilemma if you want CO miles in a hurry. The Chase Continental airlines credit card that was such a good deal recently, with 30K miles, two lounge passes, $50 statement credit and free first checked bag is still available, but I can’t remember when this promo ends? I think it is January 31, 2011 from something I remember reading , but will be damned if I can find it now. It is still a great offer, BUT would be even better if it lasts until February and would give you all a big bump up in the Continental Mileathon promo. (you can register in January but activity must start in February) This could be an ugh for all of us. If they drop all the goodies in the offer on 1/31/11, I have no idea what the offer will be like February 1st.
If somebody can confirm or find again the expiration of the offer, We All Will Appreciate it. Just post it in the comments section today, please. I have looked every where for them???
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)