On this historic day — Pearl Harbor Day — I’d like to announce that all author profits or proceeds (above production costs) from sales of the Frugal Travel Guy Handbook are being donated to the Wounded Warrior Fund until further notice.
Our men and women in uniform who have been wounded in the line of duty have sacrificed so much for all of us. This is the least I can do to support their contributions on our behalf.
The Wounded Warrior Fund is part of the Wounded Warrior Project, a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization headquartered in Jacksonville, FL with additional program offices located in New York City and Washington D.C. Its mission is to honor and empower wounded soldiers and “to foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded warriors in this nation’s history.” I certainly want to be a part of that. (Read more by clicking here.)
You can purchase the Frugal Travel Guy Handbook at Amazon.com in either Kindle or paperback format. However, if you want to purchase the Handbook in paperback form directly from the book publisher to maximize the contribution to the Wounded Warriors, please use the link below.
Please consider giving a copy of the Handbook to your less informed friends, not only to help them learn how to travel for free but also as a way of saying “Thanks!” to our guys and gals in uniform.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)