Amex is running a promo for using their cards at airport locations nationwide. Rene did the legwork and found a manger at the LGA Brookstone store that will. You must call between 9AM and 5 PM eastern time.
Good news we are ON for this deal!
1 – call the LGA store at (718) 505 – 1040 ask for any mgr (they have 4)
2 – say you want a phone order run through their store
3 – order anything you want and it will ship from std Brookstone locations as any other order.
4 – per promotion we get $20 max credit (per promotion we can order less and get less max $20 as I read it)
Enjoy and let’s see how much biz we can send themLots of stuff with shipping under $20
The deal runs through year end. Thanks Rene for the Heads Up. We have a Frugal Travel Guy of the Day
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95