Amex is running a promo for using their cards at airport locations nationwide. Rene did the legwork and found a manger at the LGA Brookstone store that will. You must call between 9AM and 5 PM eastern time.
Good news we are ON for this deal!
1 – call the LGA store at (718) 505 – 1040 ask for any mgr (they have 4)
2 – say you want a phone order run through their store
3 – order anything you want and it will ship from std Brookstone locations as any other order.
4 – per promotion we get $20 max credit (per promotion we can order less and get less max $20 as I read it)
Enjoy and let’s see how much biz we can send themLots of stuff with shipping under $20
The deal runs through year end. Thanks Rene for the Heads Up. We have a Frugal Travel Guy of the Day
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49