Trip Cash is our way of saying thank you for inviting your friends to TripAlertz. We will give you $5 per friend that joins. And you can use that to save even more money off our already epic deals.
Here’s everything you need to know.
We call it complete Tripsparency.
There’s NO LIMIT to the amount of Trip Cash you can use. If you have lots of friends, you could travel FREE.
Trip Cash can only be used for our Exclusive Getaways listed on our homepage.
Trip Cash cannot be used for airfare or hotels booked through our standard booking engine or affiliates.
Trip Cash is redeemed during the checkout process.
You have plenty of time to use Trip Cash. It expires 2 YEARS from the date it was issued.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
The Traveler is responsible for all taxes, if applicable.
The Trip Cash Program is subject to change at any time.
I’m all in favor of lowering our travel costs. Let’s give these guys a try.
Thank you very much for allowing me to refer you. Now pass it on to all your friends, by email, facebook however you can. The more referrals we have the more travel savings we receive.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95