Trip Cash is our way of saying thank you for inviting your friends to TripAlertz. We will give you $5 per friend that joins. And you can use that to save even more money off our already epic deals.
Here’s everything you need to know.
We call it complete Tripsparency.
There’s NO LIMIT to the amount of Trip Cash you can use. If you have lots of friends, you could travel FREE.
Trip Cash can only be used for our Exclusive Getaways listed on our homepage.
Trip Cash cannot be used for airfare or hotels booked through our standard booking engine or affiliates.
Trip Cash is redeemed during the checkout process.
You have plenty of time to use Trip Cash. It expires 2 YEARS from the date it was issued.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
The Traveler is responsible for all taxes, if applicable.
The Trip Cash Program is subject to change at any time.
I’m all in favor of lowering our travel costs. Let’s give these guys a try.
Thank you very much for allowing me to refer you. Now pass it on to all your friends, by email, facebook however you can. The more referrals we have the more travel savings we receive.
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49