Our band of brothers comes through again. It seems many of you received emails today with a better Continental One Pass Card offer than I have had on the blog. The new offer is 50,000 miles after first purchase and no first year fee. Thank you very much for passing the information along.
This is tough to turn down now, but keep in mind that the Continental Mileathon promotions begins on February 1st, and your application then will earn more miles in the promotion.
Here is the
link (offer expired) for the 50,000 mile offer. It also includes the First Checked Bag free and the Lounge Passes on the anniversary.
I have removed all the ads on the blog for the 30,000 mile offer except the one in the right hand column which I am contracted to keep up.
Be sure to make screen shots or print the 50,000 mile offer when you apply. It is quite the bonanza week with the nice American Express/Delta transfer offer as well. Happy travels.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95