A reader sent me this link to a Flyertalk thread that has a $100-off flight and one-night hotel stay packages on Expedia from Germany.
Use expedia.de and then “Click and Mix” for the flight and hotel packages.
Key German words:
The “Coupon Box” on the last page is “Gutsheine”
The total price must be slightly over 78 euros to use the coupon.
So we now have about 5,000 blog readers competing with 320,000 FT members for the deal. LAX-LAS, SFO-LAX would be a great itinerary for this one. Have each person do their own booking and only take the rooms for part of the trip. Person one buys flight and first night’s room of two nights and person two buys flights and only takes the room for second night of the trip.
Most of the details are in the FT thread
Have fun. For me, SAV or HHH are way too expensive for only a $100 discount.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)