I have received several emails about Delta having fares to Europe under $200 from many cities to many European cities.
Instead of going into all the details, here is what I can tell you. Go to the Flyertalk Mileage Run forum and read, read, read. Link
If you are a Newbie or Old Timer, now is a good time to put your Big Boy Pants on and play this game by the rules of the Old Timers. DO NOT CALL the AIRLINE.
No matter how important you think you are, or how bad you want to take advantage of these deals, if you can’t figure them out with the info provided online in the FT threads, you should not be participating in these deals. There will be others. If you call the airline they will pull these deals and people will miss out. This is the chance for everyone to LET THIS PLAY OUT on its own. DO NOT CALL the AIRLINE!!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)