On February 1st the Beta version of Milepoint hit the internet. I was asked to hold off making an announcement (although I slipped one in for twenty minutes on the first), until some of the threads were populated and the first day jitters gone.
Milepoint is the newest generation of Frequent Flyer travel boards and communities. Founded by none other than Randy Petersen of Flyertalk fame, we no whave two sources of the latest in frequent flyer news.
As you look at some of the other members handles, you’ll see many of the same names from the other forum. I picked a unique handle for Milepoint. See if you can find me on MP.
Expect great things from this site and its startup team. I look forward to seeing you all on both Milepoint and Flyertalk.
Here is the link to the beta Milepoint site.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)