Here is the link.
This is the only link that will be accepted. No corporate rates or award night reservations will be accepted. The reasoning is that the hotel gives us comp rooms for speakers based on the number who use this group code to register. The group code is FLY.
The rate is $79 per night plus taxes and includes one breakfast coupon per night. Additional breakfast coupons can be purchased at registration for $10 each per breakfast.
When registering for your hotel room, remember the first night is NON-refundable and please use the same name and email address on your registration as you will be using for seminar registration.
When we fill up the host hotel we will open the overflow, which initially has 77 rooms available for us at $79 without breakfast plus tax or $91 with up to two breakfast coupons plus tax. When we know we are full at Elk Grove, we will post a link for the second hotel the Holiday Inn Rosemont/O’Hare.
Seminar registration will begin on approximately March 15th.
Thanks for all your cooperation.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95