Here is the link.
This is the only link that will be accepted. No corporate rates or award night reservations will be accepted. The reasoning is that the hotel gives us comp rooms for speakers based on the number who use this group code to register. The group code is FLY.
The rate is $79 per night plus taxes and includes one breakfast coupon per night. Additional breakfast coupons can be purchased at registration for $10 each per breakfast.
When registering for your hotel room, remember the first night is NON-refundable and please use the same name and email address on your registration as you will be using for seminar registration.
When we fill up the host hotel we will open the overflow, which initially has 77 rooms available for us at $79 without breakfast plus tax or $91 with up to two breakfast coupons plus tax. When we know we are full at Elk Grove, we will post a link for the second hotel the Holiday Inn Rosemont/O’Hare.
Seminar registration will begin on approximately March 15th.
Thanks for all your cooperation.
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49