kathy was a 100% success with approvals from the Alaska Airlines personal credit card, US Airways personal credit card, and the Capital One Venture card. We have received the confirmation that her 100,000 miles have been reserved for her. She is matching her AA miles.
On the Alaska card, when we called to activate, they seemed to be under the impression the signup bonus was only 20,000 miles not the advertised 25,000 miles. It took escalation to a supervisor, citing the web address of the offer and finally verbal confirmation from the supervisor that it would indeed be 25,000 miles. I wrote down the gal’s name, employee number, and date and time of the phone call on the activation sheet so if we have any issues, they can replay the tape. It was an honest front line mistake in my opinion, but what good are 20K in miles. I want 25 at a minimum. Keep your documentation.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)