Thanks, Bert. This could be big for plenty of readers. It appears that Flying Blue is doing a status match to its current program level in another program. My status with Skyteam is zero, so this could help me as well if somebody can get all the particulars about a Skyteam membership.
Readers: What bennies will we get if we gain an increased status with Flying Blue? What might my United Airlines 1K frequent flier miles be comped to with Flying Blue, and how will that help me when flying Delta Airlines domestically?
Here is the link. Thanks again, Bert!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)