The Nomad reports this on the UnRoadWarrior blog, and I recall Katy getting a snail mail piece on the same promotion. This is a nice bump for all of us with the Continental OnePass card.
The promotion dates are April 13th through June 13th. Registration is not required, according to the Nomad. If someone kept the snail mail piece I’m sure our other readers would be interested in what it says.
These are our three biggest spend categories and for two months I can certainly use a few more UA/CO frequent flier miles.
All my other spending will stay on the good old Starwood Preferred Guest card unless I end up getting another card or two that have minimum spend requirements.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)