My February application results are starting to show in my accounts.
- All of my Alaska miles are in place.
- My Membership Rewards points have been posted and transferred to Delta and my Elite status now shows on my Delta account.
- My US Airways personal credit card miles show and I just did the first purchase on the business card with Barclays.
The only one that seems delayed is the Continental/Chase 50,000 points. I have already received the card, my first statement, and the first purchase miles have posted — but not the 50K sign-up bonus. Anybody else see a delay in the 50K CO miles?
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)