I just got a Private Message in my FT account from a newbie that wants to tell me how he got 125K miles in his account with three phone calls.
Catch this: He wants me to pay him for the information.
“125k points with 3 phone calls…want my story?
Hey FTG, wanted to know if you were interested.I’m hesitant to release this on the messageboards but I just got 125k points with 3 quick phone calls. Would like to share my story with you, prob help you in the referral dept. Wondering if you have anything to offer. Perhaps points dropped into my aeroplan acct? Let me know.”
So this is what it is coming to?? We are paying for information on a free community forum??
This poster has truly distinguished himself with this one.
Rick Ingersoll is one of the world’s experts on frugal travel and flying free and the author of The Frugal Travel Guy Handbook. A retired mortgage banker from Traverse City, Michigan, he has retired to Hilton Head Island,... All Articles
| Follow on Google+
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)
Gas & Fuel Purchases