Today’s AA celebration offers round trip domestic tickets for only 17,500 miles. You have until June 10th to book an award ticket. There is no registration for this promotion and the eligible flights are clearly marked when you do an award search on aa.com.
Now is the time to get your flights for the Chicago Seminars 2011 October 28th til 30th. Registration is only $75 and includes lunch for both days, two full days of speakers, that are in the know about the topics of the day, and a chance to meet and network with all your fellow travel crazies. We had a ball last year. This is by far the largest gathering of the year.
Here is the registration link for the Chicago Seminars 2011. Invest only 17,500 miles getting to Chicago with this terrific AA offer and you’ll earn them back many times over with your new found knowledge and increased network of fellow travelers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95