Today’s AA celebration offers round trip domestic tickets for only 17,500 miles. You have until June 10th to book an award ticket. There is no registration for this promotion and the eligible flights are clearly marked when you do an award search on aa.com.
Now is the time to get your flights for the Chicago Seminars 2011 October 28th til 30th. Registration is only $75 and includes lunch for both days, two full days of speakers, that are in the know about the topics of the day, and a chance to meet and network with all your fellow travel crazies. We had a ball last year. This is by far the largest gathering of the year.
Here is the registration link for the Chicago Seminars 2011. Invest only 17,500 miles getting to Chicago with this terrific AA offer and you’ll earn them back many times over with your new found knowledge and increased network of fellow travelers.
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49