Chase British Airways 100,000 Frequent Flier Mile Card
We could rehash the bennies over and over again, but no need. You all know this is about as good as it gets. It does not appear that if you got this card the last time the promotion was available, you will not qualify for the 100,000 miles again.
Today is your day to be a hero with your friends and relatives. Or if they won’t pay, use their credit with their approval. Give them four domestic tickets on AA for a total of $95. Try your best to explain the benefit. I know, I know, believe me. Ninety-nine percent of people don’t get it.
Grandma and Grandpa who don’t fly but have great credit — this could be your Christmas present to them. Your teacher, coworker, that girl or guy you have been trying to strike up a conversation with, the cop that pulls you over today for speeding…
Yes, I get a referral if you use my link below. But the feeling you will get by helping somebody else is the best thing about this offer. “We can see the world at prices we all can afford.” Here is your chance to make that happen for yourself or somebody else.
Here are some phone numbers in case you have to “slug it out” for the approval:
- Chase: 800-432-3117 (App status)
- Chase: 888-270-2127 (App recon)
- Chase: 877-781-3109 (CLI requests & account closures)
- Chase: 888-245-0625 (Credit Analyst – Recons)
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)