Chase British Airways 100,000 Frequent Flier Mile Card
We could rehash the bennies over and over again, but no need. You all know this is about as good as it gets. It does not appear that if you got this card the last time the promotion was available, you will not qualify for the 100,000 miles again.
Today is your day to be a hero with your friends and relatives. Or if they won’t pay, use their credit with their approval. Give them four domestic tickets on AA for a total of $95. Try your best to explain the benefit. I know, I know, believe me. Ninety-nine percent of people don’t get it.
Grandma and Grandpa who don’t fly but have great credit — this could be your Christmas present to them. Your teacher, coworker, that girl or guy you have been trying to strike up a conversation with, the cop that pulls you over today for speeding…
Yes, I get a referral if you use my link below. But the feeling you will get by helping somebody else is the best thing about this offer. “We can see the world at prices we all can afford.” Here is your chance to make that happen for yourself or somebody else.
Here are some phone numbers in case you have to “slug it out” for the approval:
- Chase: 800-432-3117 (App status)
- Chase: 888-270-2127 (App recon)
- Chase: 877-781-3109 (CLI requests & account closures)
- Chase: 888-245-0625 (Credit Analyst – Recons)
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49