Chase British Airways 100,000 Frequent Flier Mile Card
We could rehash the bennies over and over again, but no need. You all know this is about as good as it gets. It does not appear that if you got this card the last time the promotion was available, you will not qualify for the 100,000 miles again.
Today is your day to be a hero with your friends and relatives. Or if they won’t pay, use their credit with their approval. Give them four domestic tickets on AA for a total of $95. Try your best to explain the benefit. I know, I know, believe me. Ninety-nine percent of people don’t get it.
Grandma and Grandpa who don’t fly but have great credit — this could be your Christmas present to them. Your teacher, coworker, that girl or guy you have been trying to strike up a conversation with, the cop that pulls you over today for speeding…
Yes, I get a referral if you use my link below. But the feeling you will get by helping somebody else is the best thing about this offer. “We can see the world at prices we all can afford.” Here is your chance to make that happen for yourself or somebody else.
Here are some phone numbers in case you have to “slug it out” for the approval:
- Chase: 800-432-3117 (App status)
- Chase: 888-270-2127 (App recon)
- Chase: 877-781-3109 (CLI requests & account closures)
- Chase: 888-245-0625 (Credit Analyst – Recons)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95