- Citi Business AA Visa Katy: Approved75,000 AA miles
- Citi Premier Thank You card for Katy: Can’t verify address? They could verify it for the Business card? Explain that to me. I’ll send them verification and we’ll get that one approved.
- Citi Premier Thank You card for Rick: Denied too many inquiries I hate when that happens. It was pulled by Experian where I had 15 inquiries in the last two years, but when I spoke to the rep from Citi she noted that there were 5 inquiries on the 21st. Not true, but they must have delayed the credit pull and shown at least 3 others…
One thing I have noticed with Citi over the years is if they do not give you an instant approval the page then either goes to a page where they offer you options like paperless statements, choose your payment date etc, or they just say we’ll get back to you. They offered Katy the options and not me, which leads me to believe that we can easily get her approval. For my denial, I’m going to have to write a reconsideration letter. Here is the address where I will be sending it for your future reference:
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)