- Citi Business AA Visa Katy: Approved75,000 AA miles
- Citi Premier Thank You card for Katy: Can’t verify address? They could verify it for the Business card? Explain that to me. I’ll send them verification and we’ll get that one approved.
- Citi Premier Thank You card for Rick: Denied too many inquiries I hate when that happens. It was pulled by Experian where I had 15 inquiries in the last two years, but when I spoke to the rep from Citi she noted that there were 5 inquiries on the 21st. Not true, but they must have delayed the credit pull and shown at least 3 others…
One thing I have noticed with Citi over the years is if they do not give you an instant approval the page then either goes to a page where they offer you options like paperless statements, choose your payment date etc, or they just say we’ll get back to you. They offered Katy the options and not me, which leads me to believe that we can easily get her approval. For my denial, I’m going to have to write a reconsideration letter. Here is the address where I will be sending it for your future reference:
Citi Prestige® Card
- Annual Fee: $450 fee
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The increase to 50,000 ThankYou points for the Citi Prestige card may be a signal that Citi wants back in the game, big time. The sign-up bonus has just been increased to 50K points from the previous 30K offer. An added benefit is a $250 annual air travel credit each calendar year -- so, if you sign up in April, you'll receive the credit this year, and again in January of next year -- which more than covers the $450 first year fee. When you add in lounge access for you and up to two of your guests, you’ve added another $400+ in value. One more benefit worth mentioning is the fourth night free for any four-night hotel stay booked through Wagonlit Travel. And lastly is the $100 statement credit when you sign up for Global Entry and pay for it using the Prestige card. Don’t forget the ever-growing number of airline transfer partners that work with the ThankYou points program.
- $250 Air Travel Credit each year
- Complimentary 4th Night for any hotel stay
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after $3,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months the account is open.
- Points are redeemable for an $800 flight on American Airlines or US Airways®, a $665 flight on any other airline or $500 in gift cards.
- Transfer points to a variety of travel loyalty programs from airlines to hotels.
- Earn 3x points on Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 2x points on Dining at Restaurants and Entertainment
- 1 ThankYou® Point per $1 spent on other purchases