- Citi Business AA Visa Katy: Approved75,000 AA miles
- Citi Premier Thank You card for Katy: Can’t verify address? They could verify it for the Business card? Explain that to me. I’ll send them verification and we’ll get that one approved.
- Citi Premier Thank You card for Rick: Denied too many inquiries I hate when that happens. It was pulled by Experian where I had 15 inquiries in the last two years, but when I spoke to the rep from Citi she noted that there were 5 inquiries on the 21st. Not true, but they must have delayed the credit pull and shown at least 3 others…
One thing I have noticed with Citi over the years is if they do not give you an instant approval the page then either goes to a page where they offer you options like paperless statements, choose your payment date etc, or they just say we’ll get back to you. They offered Katy the options and not me, which leads me to believe that we can easily get her approval. For my denial, I’m going to have to write a reconsideration letter. Here is the address where I will be sending it for your future reference:
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95