Travel Zoo has a $235 spa package at Mohegan Sun for $99. If anyone has wanted to go down to Mohegan for the day, this might get the missus to go along with it!
A few offers expire tomorrow including: 50% Bonus + 25,000 MQMs (Medallion Qualification Miles) for first time transfers from Membership Rewards to Delta (100,000 minimum to get MQMs), 40% Rebate (67% Bonus) on Membership Rewards transfers to Delta, 50% bonus when buying Amtrak points (the website is a bit slow so be patient. Also, 5000 minimum for the bonus), and finally the 100% bonus on purchased or transferred SkyMiles (The Points Guy has a great breakdown of the best way to take advantage of the bonus).
Mommy Points is reporting that you may be able to “check in” with your FourSquare mobile app to get bonus points at various hotels. Make sure to check whenever you’re staying at a hotel.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95