Travel Zoo has a $235 spa package at Mohegan Sun for $99. If anyone has wanted to go down to Mohegan for the day, this might get the missus to go along with it!
A few offers expire tomorrow including: 50% Bonus + 25,000 MQMs (Medallion Qualification Miles) for first time transfers from Membership Rewards to Delta (100,000 minimum to get MQMs), 40% Rebate (67% Bonus) on Membership Rewards transfers to Delta, 50% bonus when buying Amtrak points (the website is a bit slow so be patient. Also, 5000 minimum for the bonus), and finally the 100% bonus on purchased or transferred SkyMiles (The Points Guy has a great breakdown of the best way to take advantage of the bonus).
Mommy Points is reporting that you may be able to “check in” with your FourSquare mobile app to get bonus points at various hotels. Make sure to check whenever you’re staying at a hotel.
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49