Wednesday I’ll be at the Elk Grove Village Holiday Inn with Win working on the final details of our upcoming Homecoming. We’ll be discussing:
- Shuttle Transportation
- Room setup
- Exhibit setup
- Menus and coffee breaks
- Internet Access
- Seminar Schedules
- Audio / Visual
- Comped Rooms for Speakers (thanks for using our links to help reduce this expense)
I used my miles in accordance with this being a non-profit event. I’ve got plenty and glad to do it.
If you can think of any issues I’m missing on our agenda, please email me today or tomorrow. It is a short trip up and back. Registration numbers already exceed last years attendance. The hotel would like a head count by September 30th so we have 18 days left to register. Some of the seminars are filling to capacity. There are awards at reduced rates on both United and American if you can’t find a decent ticket price.
Register Here – ($75 includes lunch both days). Thanks again to all the volunteers who are putting on this event; can’t wait to see you all again.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)