Earn 250 Delta MQMs for every two-night stay at Hilton. This can be used in addition to their Q4 promotion.
Enter to win up to $1 million at Chase Freedom’s Facebook page.
National Car is also running a Facebook contest that is giving away up to 350,000 airline miles, plus Emerald Club Executive Elite Status for one year.
Southwest is giving away up to 3 Million Points or 100 weekly points
I have a certificate for 5000 “Free Spirit” frequent flier miles. I have no intention of flying them, and would be happy to give them to yourself or one of your readers (preferably military) if you have anyone in mind.
Certificate number is DFW5YJTYKF. To redeem, go to www.spirit.com/5K to register.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95