35K Hawaiian Airlines
100K Thank You points (50K each for Premier and Preferred)
50K Membership Rewards points
75K United Airlines miles (Biz and personal Explorer cards)
50K Chase Ultimate Rewards
My year end final totals were: 555,000 miles and points.
Katy led the team with another: 615,000 miles and points (Gotta love a partner with good credit)
With the bigger bonuses this year we increased our take to 1,170,000 miles and points. Last year it was 1,040,000.
Chase, Amex and now Citi are producing products that have benefits for all of us. I’m now carrying 5 different cards in my wallet and using everyone of them. Chase Sapphire Preferred, Citi Preferred with the Forward card on the way. SPG of course and my Platinum card is still getting me lounge access.
50,000 Thank You Points. No Annual Fee First Year. $2500 Minimum Spend. This is worth seriously looking at. Citi is now in the game with a decent offer and we haven’t been using them much in the past. They may pull from a different agency than all the Chase and Amex cards. Check creditboards.com and the Creditpulls database in the “Other Card Forum on Flyertalk”
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)