35K Hawaiian Airlines
100K Thank You points (50K each for Premier and Preferred)
50K Membership Rewards points
75K United Airlines miles (Biz and personal Explorer cards)
50K Chase Ultimate Rewards
My year end final totals were: 555,000 miles and points.
Katy led the team with another: 615,000 miles and points (Gotta love a partner with good credit)
With the bigger bonuses this year we increased our take to 1,170,000 miles and points. Last year it was 1,040,000.
Chase, Amex and now Citi are producing products that have benefits for all of us. I’m now carrying 5 different cards in my wallet and using everyone of them. Chase Sapphire Preferred, Citi Preferred with the Forward card on the way. SPG of course and my Platinum card is still getting me lounge access.
50,000 Thank You Points. No Annual Fee First Year. $2500 Minimum Spend. This is worth seriously looking at. Citi is now in the game with a decent offer and we haven’t been using them much in the past. They may pull from a different agency than all the Chase and Amex cards. Check creditboards.com and the Creditpulls database in the “Other Card Forum on Flyertalk”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95