35K Hawaiian Airlines
100K Thank You points (50K each for Premier and Preferred)
50K Membership Rewards points
75K United Airlines miles (Biz and personal Explorer cards)
50K Chase Ultimate Rewards
My year end final totals were: 555,000 miles and points.
Katy led the team with another: 615,000 miles and points (Gotta love a partner with good credit)
With the bigger bonuses this year we increased our take to 1,170,000 miles and points. Last year it was 1,040,000.
Chase, Amex and now Citi are producing products that have benefits for all of us. I’m now carrying 5 different cards in my wallet and using everyone of them. Chase Sapphire Preferred, Citi Preferred with the Forward card on the way. SPG of course and my Platinum card is still getting me lounge access.
50,000 Thank You Points. No Annual Fee First Year. $2500 Minimum Spend. This is worth seriously looking at. Citi is now in the game with a decent offer and we haven’t been using them much in the past. They may pull from a different agency than all the Chase and Amex cards. Check creditboards.com and the Creditpulls database in the “Other Card Forum on Flyertalk”
Citi Prestige® Card
- Annual Fee: $450 fee
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The increase to 50,000 ThankYou points for the Citi Prestige card may be a signal that Citi wants back in the game, big time. The sign-up bonus has just been increased to 50K points from the previous 30K offer. An added benefit is a $250 annual air travel credit each calendar year -- so, if you sign up in April, you'll receive the credit this year, and again in January of next year -- which more than covers the $450 first year fee. When you add in lounge access for you and up to two of your guests, you’ve added another $400+ in value. One more benefit worth mentioning is the fourth night free for any four-night hotel stay booked through Wagonlit Travel. And lastly is the $100 statement credit when you sign up for Global Entry and pay for it using the Prestige card. Don’t forget the ever-growing number of airline transfer partners that work with the ThankYou points program.
- $250 Air Travel Credit each year
- Complimentary 4th Night for any hotel stay
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after $3,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months the account is open.
- Points are redeemable for an $800 flight on American Airlines or US Airways®, a $665 flight on any other airline or $500 in gift cards.
- Transfer points to a variety of travel loyalty programs from airlines to hotels.
- Earn 3x points on Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 2x points on Dining at Restaurants and Entertainment
- 1 ThankYou® Point per $1 spent on other purchases