- The available credit on your open revolving credit accounts is too low. [TransUnion, Experian , Equifax] Having credit available to you is a sign that you are able to manage your finances responsibly. Lenders usually like to see that consumers have a large amount of credit available to them.
- None of your real estate accounts show a credit amount. [TransUnion, Experian , Equifax] Lenders may be able to better evaluate your creditworthiness if there is more information about your accounts on your credit report.
- You have too many open bank credit card accounts. [TransUnion, Equifax] Having too much available credit can sometimes lower your credit score. Lenders may feel that you have the ability to spend more than you could potentially pay back. However, you should avoid closing too many accounts – especially the oldest accounts on your credit report – because it could lower your credit score.
- Your oldest revolving credit account was opened too recently. [Equifax] Time is an important factor for a healthy credit score. Giving the accounts time to mature may allow creditors to better understand how you pay your debts.
- The sum of your bank credit card account balances is too high. [TransUnion, Experian ] High credit balances may be considered by lenders to be a negative factor when determining creditworthiness. Paying down your balance may improve your score.
- None of your installment accounts show a credit amount. [Experian ] Lenders may be able to better evaluate your creditworthiness if there is more information about your accounts on your credit report.
First Year Fee Waived: 50,000 Points Transferable to Hyatt, Marriott, Priority Club, Continental and British Airways
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)