You can possibly save $20 on any Southwest flight. The deal is for $30 off an LAX-LAS round-trip ticket, but according to the Terms and Conditions, “Cancellation of flight will result in travel credit in passenger’s name at the full value of the ticket purchased, valid for one year from cancelled date.” It seems that you might be able to purchase the deal, cancel the flight, then use those funds towards any flight. This is definitely a huge your-mileage-may-vary offer, so be careful.
American Airlines is offering double miles (not EQMs) for flights between JFK and the Dominican Republic, Haiti, and Puerto Rico.
Priority Club Insider has a great list of current “hidden” promotions for Priority Rewards. If you’re staying at an InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG) hotel anytime soon, I would suggest checking the list out and registering for anything that applies.
AAdvantage Geek discovered a great way to both save $25 and give $25 to the Susan G Komen Foundation by signing up for/renewing your American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge membership.
Loyalty Traveler is giving away 5000 Hyatt points!
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)