You can get $25 off a Southwest RT ticket by requesting a coupon from Visit Florida. This works for up to 8 people so you could potentially save up to $200. Blackout dates apply (see T&C). Just invite yourself! Via FatWallet
TripAlertz has the 5 Star Resort Collection in Orlando for only $699/wk again.
AMEX has upped the bonus on the Delta Gold card to Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express from the usual 20,000. $500 spend within 3 months.
Starwood is having a 20% off sale for buying StarPoints!
Enter to win 50,000 American miles and a two night stay in NYC!
The New American Airlines 50,000 Mile credit card link
Thanks Cory. The old link expired yesterday. Don’t use my 30K ad on the right hand column
Cheap Flights Video Its a Bit Verbal shall we say with a bit of Irish Blarney
Increase Delta Skymiles Bonus Now 30,000 Miles for $500 Minimum Spend No First Year Fee Click Through to See the 30,000 Miles Offer. Copy and Print it
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49