You can get $25 off a Southwest RT ticket by requesting a coupon from Visit Florida. This works for up to 8 people so you could potentially save up to $200. Blackout dates apply (see T&C). Just invite yourself! Via FatWallet
TripAlertz has the 5 Star Resort Collection in Orlando for only $699/wk again.
AMEX has upped the bonus on the Delta Gold card to Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express from the usual 20,000. $500 spend within 3 months.
Starwood is having a 20% off sale for buying StarPoints!
Enter to win 50,000 American miles and a two night stay in NYC!
The New American Airlines 50,000 Mile credit card link
Thanks Cory. The old link expired yesterday. Don’t use my 30K ad on the right hand column
Cheap Flights Video Its a Bit Verbal shall we say with a bit of Irish Blarney
Increase Delta Skymiles Bonus Now 30,000 Miles for $500 Minimum Spend No First Year Fee Click Through to See the 30,000 Miles Offer. Copy and Print it
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95