Fly.com has flights from Boston to Dublin for $392 Roundtrip (incl. taxes).
JetBlue is having a one-day sale with fares from $29 each way.
Remember to register an AMEX card to receive a $25 credit when you spend at least $25 at a small business on Nov. 26.
Once again, Mommy Points has the answers to the Southwest questions for 100 free points.
A Gift for Active Serviceman or Woman
Bill from the Great State of Maine has donated two Skyclub passes and a few drink passes. If you are active duty and have an itinerary with layovers before November 26th, 2011, send me an email to win these passes, with gratitude for your service from Bill, myself and all our readers: email@example.com
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95