JetBlue is offering a vacation to the Dominican Republic for $198 for two people incl. air!
TripAlertz is offering a week in Las Vegas at a 5-star resort for only $699!
Deals We Like posted that Affinia Hotels is offering rooms for $111.11/night for Sundays between Jan. 2 and Mar. 31. Affinia is a boutique hotel group that has hotels in NYC, Chicago and Wash. DC.
Starwood is also running a promotion for 11/11/11 and it can be found here! The Points guy does a nice job of outlining the promo, but for $11/night extra, you get either a) free night of parking, b) an upgrade, or c) free breakfast for two. SPG members also receive an extra 1,111 StarPoints!
Last Chance This Link Will Disappear this Evening and You’ll Miss Two FREE FLIGHTS $833 Value
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49