JetBlue is offering a vacation to the Dominican Republic for $198 for two people incl. air!
TripAlertz is offering a week in Las Vegas at a 5-star resort for only $699!
Deals We Like posted that Affinia Hotels is offering rooms for $111.11/night for Sundays between Jan. 2 and Mar. 31. Affinia is a boutique hotel group that has hotels in NYC, Chicago and Wash. DC.
Starwood is also running a promotion for 11/11/11 and it can be found here! The Points guy does a nice job of outlining the promo, but for $11/night extra, you get either a) free night of parking, b) an upgrade, or c) free breakfast for two. SPG members also receive an extra 1,111 StarPoints!
Last Chance This Link Will Disappear this Evening and You’ll Miss Two FREE FLIGHTS $833 Value
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95