More Giveaway Winners from Monday’s Giveaways
Arizona Guy US Airways $75 Off Membership
T-DC Alaska Boardroom Passes
Chicago Seminar Tshirts:
Medium—Bryceland and IPBrian
Large——Rambi F, Mike I, Doug M, Mary H, and Nick H
Extra Large—– Basil K
Send me your snail mail address to: email@example.com and don’t forget to include the size. Congrats to all our winners.
You can earn up to 14 points/$ when you purchase a JetBlue vacation of 3-nights or more. If you don’t have a JetBlue CC, you will earn 12 points/$. Also, if you use the code BEACH50, you can get $50 off!
JetBlue is also having a one day sale with fares from $29 each way
Owen Benjamin is trying to set a world record for most airports visited in one month and you can enter to win all of the Southwest RapidRewards points that he accumulates along the way!
If you enroll in the Delta Sky Store today, you will be entered for a chance to win 100,000 SkyMiles!
American is having a pretty big fare sale! Just select your city from the drop down menu and see what comes
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)