More Giveaway Winners from Monday’s Giveaways
Arizona Guy US Airways $75 Off Membership
T-DC Alaska Boardroom Passes
Chicago Seminar Tshirts:
Medium—Bryceland and IPBrian
Large——Rambi F, Mike I, Doug M, Mary H, and Nick H
Extra Large—– Basil K
Send me your snail mail address to: email@example.com and don’t forget to include the size. Congrats to all our winners.
You can earn up to 14 points/$ when you purchase a JetBlue vacation of 3-nights or more. If you don’t have a JetBlue CC, you will earn 12 points/$. Also, if you use the code BEACH50, you can get $50 off!
JetBlue is also having a one day sale with fares from $29 each way
Owen Benjamin is trying to set a world record for most airports visited in one month and you can enter to win all of the Southwest RapidRewards points that he accumulates along the way!
If you enroll in the Delta Sky Store today, you will be entered for a chance to win 100,000 SkyMiles!
American is having a pretty big fare sale! Just select your city from the drop down menu and see what comes
IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Annual Fee: $49 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Hotel
The IHG Rewards Club Visa is often cited as one of the most underrated hotel credit cards, with good reason. The official offer is for 70,000 points after $1,000 spent within three months, with the first year’s fee waived. The card comes with an annual free night certificate that can be used at any IHG property, including Intercontinental hotels - making this certificate worth upwards of 50,000 points. This is far more generous than some other hotel cards, which limit the categories in which free night certificates can be redeemed.
Cardholders earn 5 points per dollar at IHG hotels; 2 points per dollar at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants; 1 point per dollar everywhere else. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% rebate on award redemptions, up to 100,000 points per year. The card also comes with Platinum status, though that doesn’t get you much with IHG. Still, this is a fantastic card to have in your wallet, with benefits that far outweigh the already low $49 annual fee.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49