More Giveaway Winners from Monday’s Giveaways
Arizona Guy US Airways $75 Off Membership
T-DC Alaska Boardroom Passes
Chicago Seminar Tshirts:
Medium—Bryceland and IPBrian
Large——Rambi F, Mike I, Doug M, Mary H, and Nick H
Extra Large—– Basil K
Send me your snail mail address to: firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to include the size. Congrats to all our winners.
You can earn up to 14 points/$ when you purchase a JetBlue vacation of 3-nights or more. If you don’t have a JetBlue CC, you will earn 12 points/$. Also, if you use the code BEACH50, you can get $50 off!
JetBlue is also having a one day sale with fares from $29 each way
Owen Benjamin is trying to set a world record for most airports visited in one month and you can enter to win all of the Southwest RapidRewards points that he accumulates along the way!
If you enroll in the Delta Sky Store today, you will be entered for a chance to win 100,000 SkyMiles!
American is having a pretty big fare sale! Just select your city from the drop down menu and see what comes
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95