United is offering double EQMs on flights between ORD and LAX, SNA, or SFO. Only for residents of Illinois or California.
The Points Guy posted that British Airways is offering 10% off flights (incl. taxes) when using the BA Chase Visa.
Radisson is giving away 50,000 points to the first 50,000 people who register for the promotion and stay at any Radisson by the end of the year (Dec. 30). Registration opens in about 5 days so I wanted to give everyone a heads up in case they were planning to stay at a Radisson before the end of the year. After the first 50,000 people, everyone will still receive 15,000 bonus points.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
The Sapphire Preferred offers 2x points on dining and travel, and no foreign transaction fees, making this the go-to card for travelers.
This card accumulates Ultimate Rewards points, which are very valuable for transfer to United and Hyatt. Overall, this card is a great choice for maximizing earnings on dining, travel, and every day spend.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $500 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate RewardsSM
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95