United is offering double EQMs on flights between ORD and LAX, SNA, or SFO. Only for residents of Illinois or California.
The Points Guy posted that British Airways is offering 10% off flights (incl. taxes) when using the BA Chase Visa.
Radisson is giving away 50,000 points to the first 50,000 people who register for the promotion and stay at any Radisson by the end of the year (Dec. 30). Registration opens in about 5 days so I wanted to give everyone a heads up in case they were planning to stay at a Radisson before the end of the year. After the first 50,000 people, everyone will still receive 15,000 bonus points.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card
- Annual Fee: $95 fee waived for the first year
- Foreign Fees: No
- Card Type: Bank
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening - redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards.
- Earn 3X ThankYou Points on Travel including Gas, 2X ThankYou Points on Dining Out and Entertainment, and 1X ThankYou Points on Other Purchases
- ThankYou® Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited ThankYou Points
- Annual Fee: $95 (fee waived for the first 12 months)